Conington is a parish in Cambridgeshire near the town of Saint Ives. It lies to the south of the A14 road between Cambridge and Huntingdon, in the Rural Deanery of North Stowe and in the Archdeaconry and Diocese of Ely. Its parish church has been dedicated to Saint Mary certainly since 1465 and perhaps two centuries earlier.
Conington is being looked after in the Papworth Team Churches Group.
Information on services and events can be found: papworthteamchurches.org.